- Prospex “Island Green” Limited Edition Collection.
- Solar Chronograph “Sumo”
- This limited edition of 4000 pieces is one of a trilogy of timepieces inspired by the dense verdant forest on Japan’s Iriomote Island– one of the world’s best places for diving.
- Subtropical primeval forests cover most of the island, enriching the surrounding waters, nourishing the coral reefs, said to be among the world’s biggest and most diverse.
- Solar-powered, the watch charges from both natural and electric light.
- The shape of this watch is affectionately named ‘Sumo’ by Seiko fans - because of its size and shape and the 12 o’clock marker – it’s a substantially strong looking timepiece.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Sold with commemorative box with free dark green silicone strap.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Power Reserve: When fully charged, this solar diver has a power reserve of 6 months.
- Stop second hand function.
- A green dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||6 Months|