- A black opaline dial Baume & Mercier Men's watch.
- Swiss-made watch, built to the highest quality.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built ETA 2894-2 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 37 Jewels and a 42 hour power reserve.
- Domed sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock, the seconds are shown at the 3 o'clock and minutes at the 9 o'clock position.
- The easy to read dial features rhodium-plated leaf-shape hands coated with Superluminova and subtle orange detailing.
- Sandblasted stainless-steel case with black ADLC coating.
- Black calfskin leather strap with orange rubberized lining finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||42 hours|