- Prospex 'King' Samurai Scuba Diver watch.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Samurai' - because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- This model features a ceramic black bezel, Sapphire crystal and a 3D pressed pattern dial.
- The accordion-style silicone strap combines high durability and comfort - a strap design invented by Seiko in 1975 as a practical solution to the expansion and contraction of a diver's wrist at different depths.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- As part of the Prospex King Samurai Diver's collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- This model features a ceramic black bezel and a 3D pressed pattern dial.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Black silicone strap watch finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- This dial features a yellow-tipped seconds hand.
- Stainless-steel case with a super hard coating.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Screw-down crown and case back.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Seiko King Samurai|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Clasp Type||Three Fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Crown||Screw Down Crown|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
2 Reviews Write a Review
Purchased a Seiko King Samurai. Had watcho check for good alignment of bezel and chapter ring which they were happy to do. Great watch! Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 26/10/2020)
Superb watch, amazing dial, quality in every way, my only complaint is that it should have came on a metal bracelet however the rubber one is comfy enough