- Street Series Mini 'Tuna' Safari Edition.
- Prospex Street series was developed to combine looks and substance: coupling Seiko fans’ enthusiasm for watch design styles alongside the expertise from 5 decades of creating diving watches.
- The retro 'tuna' shape from the 1975 divers' model has been channelled into an even more compact yet reinforced watch, robust enough to dive 200m under the sea but stylish enough to be worn on the street.
- The watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Tuna' - because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin.
- Solar-powered, the watch charges from both natural and electric light.
- The accordion-style silicone strap combines high durability and comfort - a strap design invented by Seiko in 1975 as a practical solution to the expansion and contraction of a diver's wrist at different depths.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Screw-down crown.
- The watch bezel is finished with minute marking.
- Overcharge prevention function.
- 200 metres water resistant suitable for air diving.
- Hardlex lens.
- Blue silicone strap.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||6 months|
|Accuracy||± 15 seconds per month|