- Prospex Tuna Professional 1,000m Divers Collection.
- This watch shape is affectionately nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Tuna' - because of its larger diameter and bold shape like a tuna tin - loved for decades since its release.
- The accordion-style silicone strap combines high durability and comfort - a strap design invented by Seiko in 1975 as a practical solution to the expansion and contraction of a diver's wrist at different depths.
- This model features simplified indices making it easy to read underwater.
- Plus its case back shows the new ISO standard stating it's diver's watch capability and metre depth for saturation diving.
- In a 2020 watch industry first, the grade of stainless steel in this watch, Seiko’s “Ever-Brilliant Steel,” is more corrosion-resistant than in most luxury watches today and only usually used in the marine industry.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- This watch is part of Seiko Prospex Tuna collection, with an origin dating back to the 1970s, updated with latest innovation and refinement.
- 1000 metres professional diving watch for saturation diving.
- Titanium case with black ceramic for outer protection.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with inner anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Very high corrosion resistance.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- One-piece housing.
- The Date is displayed at 3'o clock position.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 8L35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels and a 50-hour power reserve.
- Screw-down crown.
- A black dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Black silicone strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- Ever-brilliant steel bezel with the rose gold colour coating is finished with minute marking.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex Tuna 1000 Metres|
|Water Resistancy||1000 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel||Unidirectional Rotating Bezel|
|Power Reserve||50 Hours|
|Accuracy||-10 to +15 seconds per day|