- Premium super-tough green Mudmaster watch from "Master of G" collection. The watch has been designed to be impervious to mud. Made for the toughest adventures, caving, climbing, riding, potholing; you name it, this watch can take it.
- With the integration of a Carbon Code Guard, the GWG-2000's are now slimmer, lighter and much more stronger.
Multiband 6 radio controlled timekeeping for local and world time. Every 24 hours, the watch will automatically sync the time to the local time to ensure the time is accurate.
Casio Tough Solar technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
Listed around the dial, the cities indicate the different time zones you can set the watch to. Once set, the watch will set itself to the local time.
Day & Date
Day & date is displayed on the digital dial. Automatic calendar ensures date does not need to be adjusted even on leap years.
Built in air pressure sensor measuring 260hPa to 1,100hPa. Featuring an atmospheric pressure tendency alarm, which will activate when it detects any significant pressure changes.
Built in atmospheric pressure sensor that can measure from 700m below sea level to 10,000m above sea level.
Detects the ambient temperature around the watch and can has a range of -10°C to 60°C
The built in digital compass displays your direction and directional degree. When activated this feature also have a graphical display of north, south, east and west
This watch is fitted with 5 daily alarms that can be set anytime within a 24 hour period.
A countdown timer can be set on this watch to countdown upto an hour. Once the set time has run out, the watch will notify you that the countdown has ended.
Built in chronograph that can measure Elapsed time, split time and final time upto 24 hours.
- Green resin strap with sports styling for a comfortable fit.
- Fitted with premium sapphire crystal glass with 9H hardness provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- LED back-light.
- Both the hands and hour markers are coating with a film that gives improved visibility in low light.
- Case size: Approx 54.4mm.
- Suitable for everything from showering to diving and everything in between, this watch is rated for 200m water resistance.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Radio-Controlled||Yes (Multi-Band 6)|
|Glass||Sapphire crystal glass|
|Case Colour||Carbon Grey|
|Date Feature||Via digital screen|
|Day Feature||Via digital screen|
8 Reviews Write a Review
Hassle free purchase and SUPER quick delivery :). [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 15/09/2023]
Good fast service. [Verified WATCHO buyer. Purchase date: 31/08/2023]
From the price to the packaging, Watcho is my one stop shop for my watches. Watcho every time!. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 15/03/2023)
Second time I buy in this shop and very happy with the service Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 14/11/2022)
Excellent product good value will use again. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 23/02/2022)
Hello everyone, I highly recommend The G-shock Mudmaster! I use them everywhere everyday, and they are very comfortable and great to work with. They have never let me down and have zero issues (in my opinion). I have lots of old and new G-shock watches but this is the best by far. I know they cost a lot but it's worth every penny! Very friendly staff and and good purchase experience. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 13/01/2022)
Excellent communication and service, delivery was fast, cannot fault this company. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 08/12/2021)
Excellent watch at a great price. As a G-Shock aficionado, I'm incredibly pleased with my GWG-2000 and will continue to be my daily driver. I bought Casio G-Shock GWG-2000-1A3ER from watcho.co.uk. The watch was delivered on time. I am pleased at their swift and stellar service. One word - OUTSTANDING! Highly recommended. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 05/12/2021)