- Seiko Presage 60s Style.
- This timepiece is from the Presage Style 64 collection: practical modern watches with retro vintage 1960s look.
- The collection is inspired by the design of Japan's first-ever chronograph, created by Seiko in 1964 to coincide with an important sporting event in Tokyo.
- This modern version is updated with the 4R movement and Lumi Brite in subtle sepia to create its vintage look with no compromise on brightness and practicality.
- This Presage watch is the first in the Style 60s series to feature the 4R57 movement, with its characteristic sub-dial at the 6 o’clock position and two-colour base dial and sub-dial.
- The power-reserve hand and indicator positioned from twelve o’clock to four o’clock further emphasises its vintage style.
- This watch features a green dial along with a brown leather strap and for a true modern retro look.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping.
- Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- Automatic movement and manual winding Calibre 4R39 with up to 41 hours power reserve.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.
- Lumibrite on hands and hour markers.
- 50 metres water resistance.
- Stop second-hand function.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp with push-button release to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO
|Screw case back
No reviews yet
Write a Review