- This practical compact diver's watch with sapphire glass is conveniently solar-powered; the watch charges from both natural and electric light with no need for a battery replacement.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications.'
- Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Case size of 38.55 mm.
- Case thickness of 10.5 mm.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built V147 quartz solar movement. This calibre movement also features a power reserve of 10 months when fully charged.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes, hands and bezel.
- Overcharge prevention function.
- Quick-start function.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The dial features three hands and hour markers.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Black silicone strap finished with a pin three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||10 months|
|Accuracy||-15/+15 seconds per month|