- Prospex “Island Green” Limited Edition Collection.
- 1968 Recreation Divers’ Watch.
- This limited edition of 6000 pieces is one of a trilogy of timepieces inspired by the dense verdant forest on Japan’s Iriomote Island– one of the world’s best places for diving.
- Subtropical primeval forests cover most of the island, enriching the surrounding waters, nourishing the coral reefs, said to be among the world’s biggest and most diverse.
- This specific design is a 2020 update of the 1968 Diver’s 300m watch – which was the highest of world standard hi-beat calibres and was used for the first climb from Japan to Mount Everest.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- Sold with commemorative box with free dark green silicone strap.
- 6R35 Calibre with 24 jewels and stop seconds hand function.
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- 200 metres water resistant diver's watch.
- Automatic with manual winding capacity.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- Three-fold clasp with secure lock, push button release with extender.
- Case size of 42mm and thickness of 12.5mm.
- Screw-down crown and screwed case back.
- Unidirectional rotating bezel.
- Displays date.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land. Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel with super hard coating|
|Band Type||Bracelet||Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp with secure lock|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding capacity|
|Lumibrite||On hands, indexes and bezel|
|Accuracy||±25 to - 15 seconds per month|