- King Seiko: 140th Anniversary 2021 Limited Edition watch.
- The first watch to bear King Seiko name in decades.
- Limited to just 3000 numbered pieces available world wide.
- This timepiece has been created in celebration of 140 years since the foundation of Seiko Watch Corporation in 1881.
- This watch is a recreation of the 1965 ‘King Seiko’ KSK series; highly sought-after accurate mechanical watches with a stylish angular profile.
- The crown, buckle and even 12 o’clock marker details and uniquely shaped lugs are faithful to the original King Seiko KSK.
- Just like 1965, this new watch features a shiny Golden King Seiko signature shield & emblem on the caseback.
- Recreating this design underlines the importance of the 1960s in terms of Seiko’s 14 decades of watchmaking development. It was a time of technical and design advancements which laid the foundation for the company’s future success in the prestige watch arena. Alongside Grand Seiko, one other series in particular demonstrated the company's ability to create mechanical watches with high accuracy. It was called King Seiko and, in addition to its precision, it offered a powerful yet graceful design that symbolized the high quality of its construction.
- Premium deeper sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life. Anti-reflective coating on inner surface.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6L35 automatic movement. The eight beat per second movement has 26 jewels and offers a power reserve of 45 hours.
- Case width: 38.1mm. Case thickness: 11.4 mm.
- 50 metres water resistance.
- Automatic watch with manual winding capacity. With stop second hand function.
- Silver stainless-steel case with super hard coating.
- The sharp, bold faceted lugs feature large flat planes and razor sharp angles and are Zaratsu polished to a distortion-free mirror finish.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
Back in the 1960s, Seiko promoted healthy competition within two factories to create high-end watches. The Suwa Seikosha factory became the source for Grand Seiko, while the Daini Seikosha location was the source for King Seiko.
|Edition||King Seiko 2021|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Band Material||Calfskin Leather|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|