- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a blue dial with luminous hands and hour markers, and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features two complications, one for the day and date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Fitted with stainless-steel case and powered by an automatic movement.
- Black silicone strap watch with buckle clasp.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Powered by a 4R36 automatic movement, this Seiko Prospex watch beats at 6 times per second and 21,600 times an hour. This caliber movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41 hour power reserve.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- The black and blue styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Suitable for swimming, diving and snorkelling, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||Approx. 41 hours|
|Movement||Automatic - 24 jewels|