- This high-precision watch is powered by the Baumatic certified chronometer movement.
- The dial is decorated with an anthracite crosshair in the centre.
- A Swiss-made watch.
- A warm-white dial with porcelain-like finish Baume Et Mercier Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built Baumatic BM13-1975A COSC automatic self-winding movement. This calibre movement is complete with 21 Jewels and a 120-hour power reserve.
- Non-rotating bezel.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The dial features three gilt alpha hands and gilt riveted hour markers.
- Stainless-steel and 18k pink capped gold polished case watch.
- Two-tone polished bracelet finished with a polished steel triple folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Case Colour||Pink Capped Gold|
|Clasp Type||Triple Folding Clasp|
|Calibre||Baumatic BM13-1975A COSC|