- With a grey transparent aperture at 6 o'clock featuring the rhodium-plated moon-phase disc surrounded by a blue starry night sky, this watch offers a captivating design. Its subtle details combined with the ever-reliable Baumatic movement make this a truly desirable timepiece.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built Baumatic BM14-1975A C2 automatic movement with self-winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 21 Jewels and a 120 hour power reserve.
- Swiss-made watch, built to the highest quality.
- A grey, shading lacquered dial Baume & Mercier Men's watch.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The dial features rhodium-plated, alpha hands and hour markers.
- Steel case watch with polished/satin-finishing.
- Blue alligator leather strap finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock and days of the week at 12 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 12 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||50 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Power Reserve||120 hour|