- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- Citizen Promaster Altichron: A solar powered watch with a built in altimeter that measures from -300m (under sea level to an outstanding 10,000m (above sea level).
- All the information is displayed in analogue rather than a digital format. Hence there is no need to switch away from the all-important time display to check altitude or orientation.
- The altimeter hand also doubles as a compass. At the press of a button this hand swings round to point at magnetic north, no matter what direction you're facing.
- This watch from the Citizen collection features a green dial with arabic numeral hour markers and the "Citizen" logo at 3 o'clock.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Green nylon strap detailed with green stitching and finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- This watch has a luminescent filling in the hands, making the watch easier to see in poor lighting.
- Power reserve indicator at the 9 o'clock position lets you know how much charge this Eco-Drive watch has left.
- The black and green styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- This watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1 year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||6 years (5 years included + 1 year by registration)|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|