- Citizen Promaster Altichron: A solar powered watch with a built in altimeter that measures from -300m (under sea level to an outstanding 10,000m (above sea level).
- All the information is displayed in analogue rather than a digital format. Hence there is no need to switch away from the all-important time display to check altitude or orientation.
- The altimeter hand also doubles as a compass. At the press of a button this hand swings round to point at magnetic north, no matter what direction you're facing.
- Power reserve indicator at the 9 o'clock position lets you know how much charge this Eco-Drive watch has left.
- Eco-Drive technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- With 200 metres water resistance, the watch is suitable for shower, swimming and scuba diving.
- Screw-down case and crown for extra protection against water.
- To show our confidence in the watch, 6-year guarantee included for extra peace of mind. 5-year guarantee included with the purchase. Get an additional 1 year guarantee by registering your watch with Citizen.
|Warranty||5-year guarantee, extended to 6 years by registration|
|Edition||Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster|
|Water Resistancy||200 metres|
|Glass||Mineral crystal glass (Anti-reflective coating)|
|Case Width||46 mm|
|Case Thickness||14 mm|
|Clasp Type||Traditional Buckle|
|Date Feature||Date display window at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel Function||Diver's bezel with elapsed time|