- Part of the elite Gravitymaster collection, this watch is of premium build quality and packed with features.
- Casio Tough Solar technology powers the watch by light. With this eco-friendly feature, you never need to replace the battery, also helping maintain the water resistancy of the watch.
- A high-brightness LED lights illuminate the dial and LCD automatically with a tilt of the wrist in the dark.
- Shock Resistance: The shock resistant structure protects the watch from impact and vibration.
- World Time Function: Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Five alarms, each including year, month, day and time settings and equipped to display the remaining days and hours digitally are available to help pilots.
- Using Bluetooth, the watch connects to the G-SHOCK Connected smartphone app to keep accurate time, including adjusting for daylight saving time and changes in time zone.
- Stopwatch: Measuring unit: 1/1000 second, measuring capacity: 24 hours.
- The design of the dial is inspired by the cockpit indicators of an airplane.
- Phone finder feature: If you misplace your connected phone, push a button on the watch to sound an alarm on the phone.
- Flight-log function records location and time data, for display on a smartphone map.
- The large hands and index in dial provide the easy visibility a pilot’s watch requires.
- Two different colours on the front and back of the band.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
2 Reviews Write a Review
Good seller,quick shipping, excellent quality, good prices Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 01/04/2020)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 07/12/2019)