- Part of Master of G Series, this watch combines outdoor use and precision timekeeping.
- Featuring triple sensors this watch has a built-in Barometer, Altimeter and Thermometer. All available at the push of a button.
- The Multi-Band 6 radio control feature allows for precision timekeeping as the watch self-updates in the early hours to keeps the time and date to within hundredths of a second.
- Branded with the "TOUGH SOLAR" moniker, these watch have undergone Triple-G Resist testing, and feature a powerful solar cell under the dial to ensure hassle free usability as the watch is charged by the sun.
- Built in Sensors: Magnetic (direction), Pressure (atmospheric/ altitude), Accelerometer and Gyrometer.
- With the push of a button you can open this watch's digital compass feature. The second hand will start to point at magnetic north whilst the digital screen will accurately tell you the direction you're facing, and also how many degrees away from North.
- Sunrise and sunset times are displayed based on current latitude and longitude.
- The automatic calendar, once set, always displays the correct date. This includes leap years, daylight savings and shorter months.
- Built-in chronograph, accurate to 1/10th second, displayed in a digital format.
- With up to 5 daily alarms, your watch will play a tune at any given preset time meaning you will never miss an appointment.
- Power Saving: The following operations are stopped to save power: all hand movement (excluding the day indicator), Bluetooth connection, if applicable and alarms.
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- Black resin case with accompanying Black strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- With 200 metres water resistance, the watch is suitable for shower, swimming and scuba diving.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Accuracy||+/- 15 seconds per month|
3 Reviews Write a Review
My son needed a durable watch This matched all the criteria of a Royal Marine He’s highly delighted with it does what it says on the tin Watcho provided at a keen price with lightning delivery Perfect. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 21/01/2021)
This was a gift for my husband who has several watches, this has become his favourite go to watch. He just loves it. Very good choice of watches, value for money and excellent service. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 20/01/2021)
Black on black, tough watch with solar. Am in the military and need something durable and discreet Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 02/05/2020)