- A premium super tough G-Shock Mudmaster watch that prevents ingress from water, mud, sand and dust, making it the perfect companion for harsh environments.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity: Phone Finder, pressing a button on the watch will emit an audible tone from your phone, even in silent mode. Signal range up to 2m (may differ depending on surrounding conditions), The watch can be wirelessly connected to a compatible smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth, ensuring accurate time-keeping. The energy-saving technology enables access to a host of functions.
- Built in Sensors: Magnetic (direction), Pressure (atmospheric/ altitude), Accelerometer and Gyrometer.
- Altimeter Function: A built-in pressure sensor measures barometric pressure, which is converted to relative altitude. The Altitude Graph shows changes in altitude. The measuring range is from 700 to 10,000m (-2,300 to 32,800ft), using the measuring unit: 1 metre (or 5ft).
- Barometer Function: A built-in air pressure sensor measures ambient air pressure and presents this on a display to indicate weather patterns which displays range from 260 to 1,100 hPa (7.6 to 32.5 inHg) and the display unit is 1 hPa (0.1 inHg). It also shows the pressure tendency graph which indicates changes in air pressure.
- Compass function: A built-in direction sensor detects magnetic north displaying both this and your current direction on the watch face. The bearing display indicates your course against a recorded bearing (Measuring Range: 0 - 359 degrees, Measuring Unit: 1 degree).
- Low Temperature Resistant: -10 °C/ 14°F.
- Thermometer Function: A built-in temperature sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it on the LCD, Measuring range: -10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F); measuring unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F).
- Mute Function: The button tones on the mode button can be switched off for discreet operation. Pre-set alarm or timer functions remain active.
- Airplane Mode: Radio wave signals can be disabled when flying or in a medical facility.
- Step Counter: 0- 999,999 step count display range, 3-axis acceleration sensor.
- Stopwatch Function: Measuring Modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times, Measuring Unit: 1/100 second (for the first 60 minutes) 1 second (after 60 minutes).
- Countdown Range: 24 hours, Measuring Unit: 1 second.
- Sunrise/Sunset Display: Sunrise and Sunset times are displayed for your chosen location. Ideal for planning outdoor activities.
- Alarm Function: 5 Daily Alarms, each will sound every day at the time you set. There is also an hourly time signal which means the watch beeps every hour on the hour.
- Auto Calendar: Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
- World Time: lets you select from among approximately 300 cities as the World Time City, displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
- Battery Level Indicator: A warning appears on the display whenever battery power drops below a certain level.
- Triple G Resist: Shock Resistant, Vibration Resistant and Centrifugal Force Resistant.
- Hand Shift Function: With a push of a button, hands move away from the LCD to permit free visibility.
- Auto Light: The watch face will illuminate automatically when you tilt your wrist towards you. Once activated, this feature will automatically deactivate after six hours. Selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), with afterglow, Double LED light, LED light for the face and LED backlight for the digital display.
- Neobrite: A luminous coating on the watch hands provides illumination in the dark.
- Mud Resistant: Dirt and Mud Resistant construction keeps soil, debris and rubble from getting into the watch.
- Dual-layer Case Back: The case back features a dual-layer construction employing stainless-steel for a tight seal and glass fibre-reinforced resin for superior impact resistance. The design is inspired by the portable tanks carried by off-road vehicles that travel over rough roads.
- Carbon fibre inserted bezel: A triple layered structure with a carbon fibre sheet inserted between fine resin.
- Resin strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Suitable for everything from showering to diving and everything in between, this watch is rated for 200 metres water resistance.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
14 Reviews Write a Review
Brilliant fast delivery no faults with using them again. Absolutely love it only downside is I wish I had the black strap instead as the orange strap does stain with dirt easy but absolutely love it. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 22/12/2020)
Was a little apprehensive about ordering as I'd never heard of WatchO before. The price was by far the best I'd found online. With a discount code I saved 75 quid over other online retailers. Delivery was fast and I received the watch inside 5 days over new year. Love this watch, has everything I need and looks great. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 27/12/2020)
Just what I wanted.. perfect purchase. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 25/11/2020)
Does everything I wanted however I thought it was solar powered (lesson is read the small print more closely
This was a Christmas present for my son. He loves it and uses it every day. He replaced a smart watch with this and says he prefers a real watch. Fast efficient service would definitely recommend to others and would use again myself.
Great price, quite delivery! Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 03/11/2020)
"Excellent watch, feels and looks great, best G-Shock I've ever brought, does everything it says on the tin, fully recommend this watch. Great product, the watch is the best I've ever had, does everything it says on the tin. The price was second to non compared to the High Street and very good delivery time." Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 15/09/2020)
Great looking watch and it works well with the app. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 30/05/2020)
My husband is real tough on his products & I needed something to stand the test of time This watch is the real deal, looks good too Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 17/05/2020)
Bought as a gift for hubby for Xmas and it didn’t disappoint Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 16/12/2019)
Love it, more functions than I'll ever need or use, aesthetically cool too, which is always a bonus, in what seems to be the rarer of the colourways, awesome! Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 20/12/2019)
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 24/12/2019)
Exactly what I was after thank you Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 13/12/2019)
They were very quick to reply to an email about an offer on their website. Quick delivery and a great shopping experience Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 07/11/2019)