- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Recessed crown at the four o’clock position and Durable case and bracelet - features still present today.
- Welcome to today’s Seiko 5 Sports: traditional values with fresh new looks.
- A grey dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement and manual winding. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop second hand function.
- See-through case back.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|Screw case back
No reviews yet
Write a Review