- "Red Special" Seiko 5 Sports watch dial resembles the style of the guitar that Brian and his father built in the early 1960s.
- The dial features a delicate wood-like pattern like the body of the guitar.
- The case back features Brian's signature and also limited edition number.
- This watch is a limited edition of 9000 pieces worldwide.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Stop second hand function.
- Black nylon strap finished with a buckle clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Buckle Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|
|Accuracy||-35/+45 seconds per day|