- Seiko 5 Sports 'Naruto & Boruto' Collection.
- Introducing one of seven watch designs inspired by the creative world of internationally renowned Japanese manga and anime: Naruto & Boruto.
- Echoing the stories based on personal, moral and social development, each timepiece represents one of the seven key different Ninja characters through the dial and bezel colour combination. All feature a stylish co-ordinating Nato nylon strap.
- This design is representative of the Naruto character – the main character of the stories, a ninja from the fictional village of Konohagakure (Hidden Leaf Village).
- For over 50 years, Seiko 5 Sports has delivered consistently high levels of reliability, durability, performance and value, endearing them to lovers of mechanical watches worldwide. Today, with a new design, this much-loved timepiece is re-born.
- "5" represents the original five key attributes of every Seiko 5 watch: Automatic movement, Recessed crown at the four o’clock position and Durable case and bracelet – features still present today.
- An orange dial Seiko Men's watch.
- This watch is a limited edition of 6500 pieces worldwide.
- Iconic Jutsu (Ninja technique) "Rasengan" inspires the spiral pattern of the dial.
- The bezel ring plate is designed after his forehead protector which is engraved with the symbol of his village.
- This watch's design evokes Naruto's iconic Ninja outfit, and the worn-like bezel and case reflect the tough training required to become a Hokage, a title bestowed on the leader of the Hidden Leaf Village where Naruto belongs.
- The Uzumaki Clan's Kamon, or Japanese emblem used to decorate and identify an individual, family, or institution, is printed on the case back.
- The nine orange indexes hint at the Nine-Tails sealed in himself while the 12 o'clock position index represents the pendant he inherited from Tsunade, a senior Hokage of his village.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement with manual winding capacity. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Serial number engraved on the case back.
- Orange and purple nylon strap watch.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case with yellow gold plating.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- See-through case back.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and hour markers.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|Screw case back
|Stainless-steel with yellow gold plating
|Orange and Purple
|Uni-directional rotating bezel
|+45 -25 seconds per day
|21,600 vibrations per hour (6 beats per second)
No reviews yet
Write a Review