- The design of this limited-edition timepiece is based around a traditional Japanese legend of a strong independent woman: Princess Kaguya represented on the watch with a crescent moon on the second hand and the 'moonlight' sky colours of gold and indigo.
- Created for timeless style, the watch incorporates the precision of mechanical watchmaking with a classic wearable colourway.
- The discreet diamond on the crown - the symbol of forever - is a subtle reminder of how time changes, but the best things remain eternal.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- This watch is a limited edition of 1000 pieces.
- A blue enamel dial Seiko Ladies watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R31 automatic movement and manual winding. This calibre movement is complete with a 70-hour power reserve.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass with an anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The dial features three hands and Roman numeral hour markers.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Blue crocodile leather strap finished with a three-fold clasp with push-button release to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Seiko Presage Enamel
|Three-fold clasp with push button
|-15/+25 seconds per day
No reviews yet
Write a Review