- This watch from the Presage collection features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- A spectacular Limited Edition watch with only 2000 pieces available world-wide.
- Byakudan-nuri, the most elaborate lacquer techniques, which has been used for centuries to decorate Urushi laquer. The rich tones are a representation of the sky and moon just before dawn. Due to the complexity of the craftsmanship involved, the technique was reserved exclusively for high status locations or objects, including temples, shrines and on the armour of Shogun warlords.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R21 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 29 Jewels and a 45 hour power reserve.
- This latest design in Presage's sublime mechanical watch collection is a fascinating tribute to the timeless beauty of the moon.
- Premium dual-curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The exhibition case back allows a view of the intricate workings of the watch, through a sapphire crystal glass. The crescent gold shape is affixed by vapour deposition.
- The dial features roman numeral hour markers and leaf hands.
- The crescent shaped tip of the second hand is coated with a gold powder, giving it a special texture that resembles the surface of the moon.
- Displays date at the 6 o'clock, the days of the week is shown at the 3 o'clock and power reserve indicator at the 9 o'clock position. The power reserve indicator evokes the brilliance of the crescent moon illuminated by the sun.
- An ideal watch for those who appreciate the fine watchmaking and the quality of Japanese craftsmanship.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Crocodile leather strap watch finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 100 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 6 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold clasp with push button release|
|Power Reserve||45 hours|
|Magnetic Resistance||4,800 A/m|