- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Water resistant to 300 metres, this watch is built for a challenge and designed for saturation diving.
- Enhanced eligibility with easy to read dial featuring luminous indexes and hands.
- Stop second hand function.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation. Greater security is achieved by positioning the screw-lock crown at the 4 o'clock position.
- Powered by a 8L35 Automatic movement, which beats at 28,800 times an hour. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels and a 50 hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- Stainless-steel case with super hard coating and bracelet. The bracelet features a three-fold clasp for extra security.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||300 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Fold Over Clasp|
|Bezel Function||Unidirectional Rotating|
|Power Reserve||50 hours|
|Accuracy||+15 to -10 seconds per day|