- Prospex: 2020 Alpinist Collection watch.
- This timepiece is from the Alpinist collection, first launched in 1959 exclusively for the Japanese market.
- Hugely popular with many fans worldwide, these new designs are now available globally with an upgraded specification from their original inspiration - a longer power reserve of 70th.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers in the water, in the sky or on land.
- This watch is from the Land category and features a black-grey dial and black leather deployment strap.
- Since launching Japan’s first diver’s watch in 1965, Seiko’s innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 70-hour power reserve.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- See-through case back.
- 200 metres water-resistant.
- Silver stainless-steel case watch.
- Stop-seconds hand function.
- The easy to read dial features luminous hands and indexes.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Band Material||Calfskin Leather|
|Clasp Type||Three Fold Clasp|
|Power Reserve||70 hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|
1 Review Write a Review
Quick delivery. Everything as advertised. Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 27/12/2020)