- Prospex 'King' Samurai Scuba Diver watch.
- This watch shape is nicknamed by Seiko fans as a 'Samurai' - because of its angular shaped design which looks as if it were sliced by a Japanese Samurai sword.
- Ceramic black bezel, 3D press pattern dial.
- Seiko Prospex watches are designed for sports lovers and adventure seekers whether in the water, in the sky or on land.
- Since launching Japan's first diver's watch in 1965, Seiko's innovative watchmaking has changed global dive watch standards.
- As part of the Prospex Diver's collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with magnifier provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it is.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- Special edition on the case back.
- Yellow coloured second hand.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Edition||Seiko Prospex King Samurai|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Bezel Material||Ceramic Bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|
1 Review Write a Review
I had been looking for another diver/tool watch for a long time and did a lot of research before settling on the King Samurai. I own two other Seikos; a 20 year old Kinetic SQ100 and a 1st generation Monster (black dial). Never had any issues with either. It looks great on the wrist and definitely looks more expensive than the RRP. The build quality and finishing is fantastic on the KS. NOTE - if you don't like 'heavy' watches then avoid. This is a diver and divers tend to be 'weighty'. The bracelet, often a criticism of Seiko, is comfortable and hugs nicely. The ceramic bezel looks so much cleaner and 'more expensive' compared to a standard St.Steel or Aluminium insert and there's is the added benefit of scratch resistance. The dial and indices are very easy to read and the lume, in typical Seiko fashion, is great. The weakest part of the watch is the movement. It isn't bad, and definitely better than my Monster 7S26. Being honest, I wasn't expecting it to be for the price point but it is still GOOD. Overall, this is a great everyday watch. Looks good, wears good and it worth the money. My Monster has lasted me nearly 10 years and I have no doubt that this watch will perform just as consistently.