- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement. This calibre movement is complete with 24 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- A green patterned dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Stop seconds hand function.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Green silicone strap finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- Premium anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass with magnifier provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Day Feature||Day display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Clasp Type||Three-fold Clasp|
|Bezel||Unidirectional rotating bezel|
|Power Reserve||41 Hours|
|Accuracy||+45 to -35 seconds per day|