- In commemoration of the 1969 classic, which was the world's first automatic chronograph watch. The 1969 classic incorporated both a column wheel and a vertical clutch, devices that allowed Calibre 6139 to deliver a real improvement in the precision with which elapsed time could be measured in a watch.
- This watch is a limited edition of 1000 pieces.
- This new Prospex limited edition watch uses Seiko’s most advanced chronograph calibre, 8R48. This calibre movement is has 34 Jewels and a 45-hour power reserve.
- Nicknamed in 1969 the "Panda", a much loved design from that era, thanks to the two black sub-dials set against the white dial.
- The Panda incorporates Seiko’s unique three-pointed hammer and a heart-shaped cam which ensure the perfect synchronisation of the hands’ fly-back.
- Displays date at the between 4 and 5 o'clock, the minute is shown at the 9 o'clock, the second is shown at the 3 o'clock and a 12-hour indicator at the 6 o'clock position.
- Stop second hand function with orange tip.
- Serial number engraved on the case back and also has a Solid Screw See-through Case Back.
- A silver dial Seiko Men's watch.
- Premium boxed shaped sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- An updated case design with Zaratsu polishing, made from Stainless-steel.
- Silver stainless-steel bracelet finished with a three-fold clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the between 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Three-Fold Clasp with Push Button Release|
|Power Reserve||45 hours|
|Accuracy||+25 to -15 seconds per day|