What stands out in this watch:
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- SNE498P1 is a modern reinterpretation of the 1978 quartz diver's tuna model.
- This watch is a beautiful combination of black & gold: with golden bezel, golden screws, black dial, black case and black strap.
- Seiko has invented a new technique to keep the outer protector while reducing the depth of the watch to just 11.5mm and the diameter to just 46.7mm. In our opinion, this makes the watch wearable for everyday use as well as underwater use.
- Powered by almost any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge the watch after only a few minutes in the light. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 10 months.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a black dial with three hands and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- Displays date at the 4 o'clock position.
- The case is machined from high grade stainless-steel with black hard coating and gold color coating for the perfect balance between style and comfort.
- Black silicone strap finished with a traditional buckle to ensure security on the wrist.
- The classic styling of this piece gives it an understated look while keeping all of the features of a divers watch.
- This watch has a luminescent filling in the hands and hour markers, making the watch easier to see in poor lighting.
- Seiko's own Hardlex glass is very impact resistant, a perfect fit for a diver's watch.
- This watch features a screw down crown, this not only secures the crown from being moved but also assists the watches water resistancy.
- The black styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Suitable for swimming, diving and snorkelling, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 4 o'clock position|
|Case Material||Stainless-steel with black hard coating and gold color coating|