- Created in 1973, the Riviera watch returns this year to revive the spirit of a distinguished watchmaking era. The original design is still there, but so is the desire to adapt to our times.
- Sporty, dressy, casual, this Riviera is a multifaceted timepiece that will please many personalities. The perfect choice for people looking for versatility.
- A Swiss-made watch.
- A black Sun satin-finished dial adorned with a unique pattern Baume Et Mercier Men's watch.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built Sellita SW200 automatic movement with self-winding. This calibre movement is complete with 26 Jewels and a 38-hour power reserve.
- Non-rotating dodecagonal bezel equipped with four screws. This 3 part case allows for multiple finishes.
- Dodecagonal case back which is secured with 4 screws.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-glare two faces provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- The dial features three rhodium-plated and dauphine hands. Riveted hour markers and indexes coated with SuperLuminova.
- Dodecagonal generously-sized steel polished case watch.
- Octagonal free crown with embossed Phi Logo.
- Bracelet finished with a triple folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 100 metres water-resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the Watcho Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Thickness||10.66 mm|
|Case Back||Screw Case Back|
|Case Material||Steel, Polished/satin-finished|
|Band Material||Steel, Polished/satin-finished|
|Clasp Type||Triple folding clasp|
|Power Reserve||38 hours|