- This particular watch shape echoes the SKX series of Seiko 5 Sports watches – 1990s versions which updated the reliability and durability of the 1960s originals.
- Designed to be worn for sport, work and play, these pieces have stood the test of time since they were originally introduced, with fans now all over the world.
- The ‘’5’’ in the Seiko 5 Sports name represents the original five key features of every Seiko 5 still present today: Automatic movement, Day-date display, Water Resistance, Recessed crown and Durable case and bracelet.
- This “camouflage” green dial takes inspiration from street fashion and its accompanying NATO strap finishing off the look.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R36 automatic movement and manual winding. This calibre movement is complete with a 41-hour power reserve.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- 100 metres water resistant.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- NATO strap.
- Displays date and days of the week at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty extended to 3 years.
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Day display at the 3 o'clock position
|-35/+45 seconds per day
No reviews yet
Write a Review