- Seiko Prospex Limited Edition Navigator Timer watch.
- Seiko revives the Prospex 'Navigator Timer' from 1968, celebrated as the first mechanical GMT watch with a rotating bezel.
- Limited to only 4000 pieces worldwide.
- Case size and layout mimic original design. Tonneau-shaped case with 38.5mm case diameter, 12.5 mm thickness and 19mm lug width.
- The watch is powered by the new, in-house built 6R54 Calibre, the first mechanical GMT movement in a Prospex watch to have a three-day power reserve.
- GMT function for tracking two time zones.
- The dial has a grey sunburst finish with simple bar indexes and a bright red 24-hour GMT hand.
- Limited Edition on the case back.
- Prospex is a combination of the words 'Professional' and 'Specifications'.
- Seiko Prospex timepieces are designed to be practical, reliable and durable; to meet the high standards required in extreme environments for sports lovers and adventure seekers alike.
- 100m water resistant watch.
- Sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating on the inner surface.
- Automatic movement with manual winding capacity.
- Lumibrite on hands, indexes and bezel.
- Screwed case back. Rotating Bezel.
- Displays date at 3 o'clock position.
- Stainless-steel bracelet and case with super-hard coating.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty.
|Date Feature||Date displayed|
|Water Resistancy||100 Metres|
|Case Back||Screw case back|
|Movement||Automatic with manual winding|
|Accuracy||-15/+25 seconds per day|
|Power Reserve||72 hours|
|LumiBrite||On hands, indexes and case|