- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- This watch from the Seiko collection features a blue dial with bold Lumibrite batons and hour markers, and the "Seiko" logo at the 12 o'clock.
- The dial features one complication, one for the date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Fitted with stainless-steel case and powered by an automatic movement.
- Stainless-steel bracelet watch with deployment clasp.
- Mono-directional rotating bezel for accurate timekeeping while diving. As the bezel is single-direction, if knocked it can only show a shorter dive time, thereby ensuring the wearers safety.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement, with 23 jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- The silver and blue styling of this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Power Reserve||Approx. 41 hours|
|Movement||Automatic - 23 jewels|
7 Reviews Write a Review
Great looking watch and comfortable on the wrist for the size it is, had it on a reduced special offer so made the plunge and haven't regretted it
There website was easy to navigate and shop on, the payment choices were great and after I made the order I received a follow up call prior to postage to confirm it was myself that made the order. Great service and speedy delivery
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 30/10/2019)
Great product and fantastic price. Will recommend to all
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 04/01/2019)
This watch is amazing, truly fantastic timepiece for the money and attracts a lot of attention.
I'm still shocked at how good the accuracy is on this watch, a 5 second gain in a week is amazing.
Can't fault Watcho for their excellent customer service.
Really pleased the blue NATO strap came free and placed it onto watch straight away, looks amazing with the blue face of watch. Looking for a Seiko save the ocean samurai and came across the Watcho website, at the time of ordering they were the cheapest supplier plus offered free extra warranty and a free NATO strap.
Ordered watch and it arrived the following day, very well packaged and signed for. Very pleased with the watch and would highly recommend Watcho, excellent service and l would definitely purchase another watch from them.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 08/10/2018)
Very pleased with this service. The watch was delivered the next day, very well packaged and complete with instructions, protection and tags. The watch looks amazing with the dark Blue face and is excellent quality. Would highly recomend. Excellent service and product at a competitive price. Very pleased, will definitely use again.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 23/10/2018)
Another great Seiko special edition. I had a great experience with Watcho, they were very helpful and accommodating.
The price was right and delivery and packaging was perfect.
I hope to purchase from Watcho again.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 20/09/2018)
My husband love seiko watches and kept looking so I got it for his birthday. It's not come off his wrist since getting it. WatchO were very helpful answering questions that I put to them. The service was excellent with a quick delivery. My husband loved his watch.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 24/08/2018)
Great watch, a well made case complete with a nice bracelet with a dive extension clasp at the side of the normal gate-fold clasp (with safety over clip). The bezel rotation is crisp, the hands and markers are good (the hour hand appears small, but works surprisingly well) and the lume is excellent. The blue dial is the piece de resistance , it really is superb on the STO (Save the Ocean). It may not suit everyone as it is a large watch, so maybe not for the skinny wristed but the overall lug length is less than 50mm so very wearable for averarge wrists and above. Overall a stunning watch for what (in watch terms) is little money.