- Based on Seiko's first Prospex watch released in 1965, this re-creation brings that model into the modern world with up to date features and technology.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- The 200 metre ISO diver certification is a must-have with a diver's watch of this calibre, and the double case construction with automatic movement makes for a perfect sport watch.
- In association with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), the PADI logo can be seen above the 6 o'clock position.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 6R15 automatic movement, with 23 jewels and a 50-hour power reserve.
- Premium sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflective coating provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- One-directional rotating bezel for accurate timekeeping while diving. As the bezel only moves in a single-direction, if knocked it can only show a shorter dive time, thereby ensuring the wearers safety.
- The hour markers are clearly displayed, and, along with the hour/minute hands, and "0" marker on the bezel, are coated with a strong glow-in-the-dark film to ensure visibility in low light or murky conditions.
- The dial is a dark blue colour with a pattern similar to the ocean waves.
- The case is machined from high grade stainless-steel for the perfect balance between style and comfort.
- This watch features a screw down crown, this not only secures the crown from being moved but also assists the watches water resistancy.
- The strap is made from blue silicone, for durability and comfort.
- The watch features a date display window at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2-year warranty + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Glass||Anti-reflective sapphire crystal glass|
|Date Feature||Date display window at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel Function||Diver's elapsed time|
|Movement||Automatic - 23 jewels|
3 Reviews Write a Review
Excellent price and customer service.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 11/01/2020)
Love this watch! I put a NATO strap (grey with blue strips) on this and it made a great watch even better. The dial is just amazing and the Seiko craftsmanship is top notch, just as I expected. Very happy with my choice. Watcho processed my order quickly and customer service was excellent.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 03/09/2018)
A new variation on the Seiko diver, this time with a blue to black gradient dial and it looks amazing. Great build quality as always and overall I'm very happy with this watch. The blue bezel is really unusual too. Fantastic service, great prices and lightning fast delivery - what more could you ask for? Will definitely be shopping with WatchO again!
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 13/03/2018)