- In celebration of Seiko's partnership with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, this new divers piece is beautifully crafted, and finished in the official PADI colours, with the PADI branding prominently displayed on the dial.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- The 200 meter ISO diver certification is a must-have with a divers watch of this calibre, and the double case construction with automatic movement makes for a perfect sport watch.
- The hour markers are clearly displayed, and, along with the hour/minute hands, and "0" marker on the bezel, are coated with a strong glow-in-the-dark film to ensure visibility in low light or murky conditions.
- The classic red and blue colouring are displayed on the bezel, paying homage to some of Seiko's older dive watches, and matching the bold colouring of PADI's iconography.
- The bracelet of the piece is fitted with a divers expansion clasp, making the watch suitable for wearing over a dive suit without risk of uncomfortable compression while diving.
- Precision machined 904L grade stainless-steel case and bracelet makes for a subtly beautiful watch with strong anti-magnetic and anti-corrosive properties, ensuring a long-life timepiece free from aesthetic concerns.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement operating at 3Hz with a 41-hour power reserve.
- A single complication is set at the 3 o'clock position, displaying the date in a single window.
- ISO certified for diving, this watch is water resistant to 200 meters.
- 2-year warranty plus an extra 1-year from WatchO.
|Warranty||2-years + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Clasp Type||Fold-Over clasp|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Bezel||One way rotating bezel|
|Bezel Function||Diver's elasped time|
|Movement||Automatic - 23 jewels|
8 Reviews Write a Review
Great watch, best pricing I have seen online without feeling like you're taking a risk not buying a genuine item. Exactly as described and in perfect condition.
I looked at the website early December and could not quite decide which Seiko I wanted, got a call later that day and the lady was really helpful and not pushy and wanted to see if I needed any further help. I purchased the Seiko PADI on the week leading up to Christmas and still got within a few days. Really good prices and great service, when buy my next watch I will be going to WatchO again for sure.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 21/12/2018)
Polite professional informative staff make the watch buying process a pleasure.The well wrapped watch arrived the next day right on time.
If you are going to buy a watch I highly recommend WatchO for great customer service and professional service
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 23/11/2018)
Eeverything was fine no problems at all I have no complaints what so ever I would use this seller again
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 19/09/2018)
Good price and very fast delivery service..And the watch is exactly what I was looking For. Well done team.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 04/09/2018)
WATCHO service was the COMPLETE service!! From the initial purchase to delivery of the product, everything was as WATCHO said. Also, I am delighted with the product.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 05/08/2018)
I wouldn't be able to write this review without mentioning the incredible service I received in the 24 hours it took between my ordering the watch online and signing for it at my front door. I was phoned twice by two different members of staff regarding my order and shipping, of which both were lovely ladies who provided lots of information I requested, highly knowledgeable.
What can I say, the watch is in pristine condition for a significantly cheaper price than I have seen elsewhere, yet I got a 5% discount on top of that with a promocode. All with free, next day delivery and and three years of warranty to boot.
The only gripe I have (and a minor one considering,) is the free nato strap supplied is not the best, but as I say, it was free so that really is nit picking.
Brilliant service, great price, spot on delivery, perfect experience - I will be using watcho in the future.
Great diver's watch from Seiko. A very good automatic movement and beautiful to look at. Very comfortable on the wrist. I'm totally chuffed with my purchase. The watch I ordered is beautiful and arrived the day after ordering. It was very keenly priced compared to other sites and I'm glad I made my purchase from WatchO. I have no hesitation in recommending WatchO.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 23/05/2018)
Watch was packaged well. This time piece is made very well, the sweeping hand on the automatic is sweet, ilumation is mega and most of all it makes me smile every time I look at it. Well done seiko. Watcho did every thing they said they would do on there web site fast delivery time and customer after sales was excellent when I need a new watch again this will be the first place I will go thanks
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 12/03/2018)