- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- Powered by almost any source of light, the photo-voltaic solar cell can charge this solar powered watch after only a few minutes. When fully charged, the power reserve can last up to 6 months.
- The 200 metre ISO diver certification is a must-have with a diver's watch of this calibre, and the double case construction with automatic movement makes for a perfect sport watch.
- In association with the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI), the PADI logo can be seen above the 6 o'clock position.
- Black dial with a pattern similar to the ocean waves.
- The hour markers are clearly displayed, and, along with the hour/minute hands, and "0" marker on the bezel, are coated with a strong glow-in-the-dark film to ensure visibility in low light or murky conditions.
- One-directional rotating bezel for accurate timekeeping while diving. As the bezel only moves in a single-direction, if knocked it can only show a shorter dive time, thereby ensuring the wearers safety.
- Built-in chronograph with 2 accompanying sub dials to record seconds and minutes.
- This watch also features a 24-hour sub dial at the 3 o'clock position.
- Seiko's own Hardlex glass is very impact resistant, a perfect fit for a diver's watch.
- Fitted with a high-grade TPU blue rubber strap for a comfortable fit, no matter what occasion.
- Precision machined from high grade stainless-steel, the black plated case is the epitome of comfort in a diver's watch.
- This watch features a screw down crown, this not only secures the crown from being moved but also assists the watches water resistancy.
- The date is displayed in a recessed window set between the 4 and 5 o'clock positions.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2-years + 1-year from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Band Material||TPU Resin|
|Date Feature||Date display window between the 4 and 5 o'clock position|
|Bezel||One way rotating bezel|
|Bezel Function||Diver's elasped time|
6 Reviews Write a Review
Great looking watch with comfortable rubber strap , only downside is date dial is to small for my middle age eyesite.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 29/12/2019)
No surprises, fast delivery!
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 10/01/2019)
Lovely watch. Would purchase again.
Great service. Watch even arrived early. Would definitely use again.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: )
Excellent service and delivery was very quick and I am very pleased with my seko watch and the extra warranty with this item.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 09/12/2018)
Great product arrived in good time.
Great product sold at a very good price. Shipped promptly
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 27/11/2018)
Great looking watch. Very easy straight forward transaction.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 14/07/2018)