- A Seiko Prospex Save the Ocean watch. An eye-catching piece, perfect for divers.
- As part of the Prospex collection, this model is a guaranteed premium timepiece with all the finery expected from Seiko's superior sport model series.
- A wave-patterned blue dial Seiko Men's watch.
- The easy to read dial features luminous indexes and hands.
- Specially designed second hand end represents shark fins.
- Powered by a 4R35 automatic movement which beats at 21,600 times an hour. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41 hour power reserve.
- The uni-directional rotating bezel: The precise and safe operation of the uni-directional bezel prevents accidental rotation. This is to prevent the watch from displaying the elapsed time shorter than it actually is.
- The crown has screw-down protection to prevent it from being pulled out by any accidental operation.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Stainless-steel bracelet finished with a folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Hardlex crystal lens.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is 200 metres water resistant.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|Warranty||2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO|
|Water Resistancy||200 Metres|
|Date Feature||Date display at the 3 o'clock position|
|Clasp Type||Folding Clasp|
|Power Reserve||41 hours|
1 Review Write a Review
One of my favourite watches!
They were efficient in the delivery of the Seiko Samurai ST) Generation 3. Once I got the watch, and then had difficulty sizing the bracelet at home, they were perfectly happy for me to bring it to their shop and doing the sizing whilst I got some lunch. I will definitely buy from them again, especially if I want some difficult to find Seiko watches for the British market.
Verified WatchO buyer (Purchase date: 27/06/2019)