- The dial of this timepiece is designed to resemble the view of the drink through a glass, this timepiece is inspired by a “beer julep” cocktail.
- It features one of the most popular colours within the Presage Cocktail Time series, watches inspired by Japanese cocktail culture and specific drinks from the Star Bar in Tokyo’s sophisticated Ginza area.
- Mr Kishi mixes Japanese beer with whisky, gin, sugar syrup, lemon and basil leaves, to create a fragrant and fresh aperitif. The dial of this piece beautifully captures the sparkling crispness of the cocktail.
- The Seiko Presage Cocktail Time collection inherits more than a century of watchmaking tradition and remains true to its values of Japanese precision and beauty in every piece.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping. Minimalistic watch designs with a distinct Japanese aesthetic.
- Every Presage watch features one of Seiko's tried and trusted mechanical calibres and is made in Seiko's own facilities in Japan, offering high quality and value.
- The mechanism used is an in-house-built 4R35 automatic movement and manual winding. This calibre movement is complete with 23 Jewels and a 41-hour power reserve.
- See-through caseback.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal lens.
- A striking gold-coloured case and bracelet match its dial whilst golden indices are complemented by dauphine hands.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- Folding clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through the WatchO Extended Warranty offer.
|2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO
|Seiko Presage Cocktail
|Date at the 3 o'clock position
No reviews yet
Write a Review