- Seiko Presage Cocktail Time "The Martini".
- This timepiece is from the Presage Cocktail Time collection, inspired by the Japanese cocktail culture in Tokyo's sophisticated Ginza area.
- Traditionally 'Nomunication hour' - a hybrid of nomu (drink) and communication, is after 5 pm - when it's cocktail hour and time to talk things over.
- The Seiko Presage Cocktail Time collection was inspired by this Japanese tradition of finishing the working day off with a cocktail and a chat - with each timepiece named after drinks mixed by Hisashi Kishi, head bartender and owner of Star Bar in Tokyo's Ginza area and a past winner of the International Bar Association World Championships.
- Seiko Presage: Timeless looks, precisely Japanese mechanical timekeeping.
- Minimalistic watch designs with a distinctly Japanese aesthetic.
- Box-shaped hardlex crystal glass provides better protection from scratches in your daily life.
- Automatic with manual winding capacity.
- The case size of 40.5mm and thickness of 11.8mm.
- Displays date at the 3 o'clock position.
- Screwed case back.
- Stainless-steel case watch.
- MB bracelet finished with a deployment clasp to ensure security on the wrist.
- 2-year manufacturer warranty, extended to 3 years through our Extended Warranty offer.
|2 years + 1 year extended from WatchO
|Date display at the 3 o'clock position
|Screw case back
|Automatic with manual winding
No reviews yet
Write a Review